Monday, January 1, 2024

Welcome 2024

 Hello, 2024!!! We are excited about a new year. Honestly, we are still in a little shock that it is a new year. What happened to the last year? Time is flying and her are still in full blast from the holidays and sports and school....few! There is so much going on this year. 

To be honest, we did not set any real New Years Resolutions. Is that bad? That sounds bad! I think we are just excited to continue our adventures and fun and stay on the same track, because things are going so well. 

Big things for this upcoming year: 

Kinsley - She will start full time PreK in August. That will be a big change for her, going to school 5 days a week. We also know that will mean big gains for all of her learning and development! She will do great! 

Blake - Blake is trying track manager out during 6th grade (When they can't play school sports yet). We will see if he likes it and wants to add that to his sports list next year. He has also been doing GREAT in 6th grade so far and we want to continue all the good things! 

Sarah- I am personally so excited about so me great vacations we have coming up this year. I am all about the memories on vacation! I am also gearing up for some big changes at work. I hope to take on Dept Chair in August!!! Fingers crossed that all falls into place. That would be huge for my career. 

Joyner- I know Joyner is excited for normal work day focus to resume in August. His Daddy Daycare days will mostly be over. I know he will miss Kinsley a lot, but I also know he will be excited to put his focus bag into work and do a great job there! He is also just excited for all of our adventures. I mean really - he just goes with the flow! Haha. 

Treat us well, 2024! We need a good year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment