Monday, February 19, 2024

Boone Vacation

 It has REFUSED to snow at home. So sad.... I want a snow day SO badly and it doesn't seem like it is going to happen. I can't believe that Kinsley basically hasn't seen snow in her life (other than when she was just born/baby). So, we had to hike it to Boone in order to see snow this year!!! It was an amazing trip and we are so grateful that GG and Heather let us stay in the amazing family house - Thanks to Heather's dad!! 



We spend the first day or two hanging out at the house and exploring downtown Boone and ASU. I like to show the kiddos my old stomping grounds and really try to recruit Blake to ASU! HAHA! I doubt he will actually want to go there, but a mom can try, right?! Haha. Either way, it is fun to walk around and see all of the iconic ASU things - like Yosef and The Rock Stadium. 





And... we finally got to see snow on the snow tubing slopes!!! It was SO pretty, even though they were having to blow snow. HAHA! I am not sure what I thought snow tubing would be like. I thought we would just hop on these tubes and slowly go down like a snow slide. Well, all was correct except the SLOW part. Oh. My. Gosh. We SHOT down that slide at lightening speed while spinning in a fast circle!! Kinsley is in a "Mommy Only" phase so I had to hold her in my lap while I was spinning so fast. I thought I was going to lose her or throw up all over here. My head was spinning for hours. Naturally Blake and Joyner loved it. Blake wanted to go faster and do a million more slides than I could keep up with. Kinsley shockingly loved it too. Haha. Dad and Heather enjoyed watching us from the deck view. It was an adventure!!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment