Thursday, March 7, 2024

Sarah Bday

 38....I. Am. Old!!!! Oh man, I can't believe that I am in my late 30's! I remember being a teen and thinking 38 was old as dirt... and here I am! Truly, I have started to feel my age. I am feeling exhausted, the aches and pains, and my body is just NOT the same. I can't believe I am to THAT point. However, I am also a big believer that you have to put in the work to stay young. I keep telling Joyner that WE have to start working to keep out bodies in shape and feeling good, otherwise our bodies are old enough that they will just go downhill. What we do for ourselves in our late 30's-40's will set up how we age for the rest of our lives. We need to make that a GOOD thing and not a bad one. I want to live a long and active life with my family!!! Nothing is taking me out early! Ok, now that I am off that soap box...HAHA!

I love birthdays and I love celebrating it with my little family. I truly loved how special they made me feel today. It was so nice! My favorite part is of course the birthday cake! 


Speaking of birthday cake... a little tradition that I have come to love is when the kids help my blow out the candles on my cake. For a long time it was just me and Blake, but now my little crew includes Kinsley! I can't wait to add many more pics to this collection over the years! 


Also, later that weekend Joyner took me on a birthday date night to Dos Taquitos! Two words - GUACAMOLE TRAIN! It was amazing!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment