Saturday, June 28, 2014

Finding Joy in the Journey

There are so many cliche statements about life... but my favorite is "Find Joy in the Journey."

My life, and my family's life, has taken somewhat of a dramatic change. It has been a tough lesson in the twists and turns of the unexpected, and probably one of the hardest things I have personally ever had to deal with, but there are some things that I guess you just can't control. It is in the ebb and flow of life that you need to remember to find the joy in the journey. Even though my life is taking a path that I never thought it would, I am determined to find the joy in it. I have WAY too many blessings for there to be any other option except to find joy.

So, sit back, and enjoy the adventures of Blake and myself! :) We are a fun pair and we can't wait to share our joy with you. Just like our last blog, this one is dedicated to our future loved ones. As always, it is my hope that this blog will be printed at the end of each year and added to our collection of family stories, and one day enjoyed for many generations to come.

1 comment: