Sunday, March 8, 2015

Last Year in the 20's

Yesterday was my birthday... and a very happy one it was!! :) This year I knew would be different. I was almost dreading it a little because I knew it wouldn't be spent with certain people, but thankfully my friends and family didn't let me down. They made me feel extra special! My parents and Blake spoiled me with food, gifts, and cupcakes!!! Blake was so sweet and sang happy birthday to me. We even had a blast blowing out the candles several times. We made lots of wishes!



My friends kidnapped me yesterday evening and we had an adventurous evening being strong, sassy ladies!! :) These are the girls who have had my back for the past year. Actually, we have all had each others back in the different phases of life that we are all in. That's true friendship!!! Love them so much!!!!! They are my second family and I am beyond blessed to have them.


I guess I can say that I am another year older and wiser?! I have a feeling that 29 will be an interesting year for sure!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment