Monday, February 6, 2017

Galaxy Fun Park

Blake's birthday was on a Thursday this year... and we take birthdays very seriously in this family. So, we skipped school and went to Galaxy Fun Park!!!

Galaxy Fun Park is this new place in town. It literally has everything that a kid could want. We took full advantage and we wore ourselves out! This was such a fun day with my birthday boy and I was proud to say I was able to keep up and do everything with him!

We jumped in the trampoline area!



Blake played in the "funhouse" area... I was too big for that one!



And the best part.... we got to race the go-karts. Blake was pretty excited about this one. I think we even beat some 8 year olds! ;)


Spending this day together meant so much to me. I loved celebrating BLAKE! He is my favorite person in this whole world and I am grateful for every second I have with him. Happy Birthday, Blake!

No comments:

Post a Comment