Sunday, September 9, 2018

Play Ball, Braves

As I mentioned before, Blake is playing fall ball! This past week he was able to have his first game as a Braves player and it was super fun!

First of all... how grown up does he look?!?! A perfect looking little baseball player!I was a Braves fan before, but I a REALLY a Braves fan now. My little #7 is the cutest!


I was super impressed with this league because they are helping to raise amazing little men on and off the field. They started the game by saying the Pledge of Allegiance. I think that is so amazing! We are a very patriotic family and I think this shows them the importance of respect. I was so proud of the whole team and it was a very moving way to get the game started!


Blake was a little discouraged that he couldn't get a hit during this game, but it will come! He made up for it in the field - he got TWO players out at 3rd base! I was so proud of him! He also got the chance to player catcher which was the cutest thing ever. I think he actually liked being behind the plate.

He is becoming such a tough little boy and he is overcoming so many obstacles with this season. I love seeing him learn and grow and develop into a little baseball boy. It is good for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment