Sunday, October 7, 2018

Hillridge Pumpkin Picking

Thank goodness we live in a world with Octobers! It is my favorite month and it kicks off the Holiday Season (at least in my mind it does). I am a person who LOVES tradition and starting in October we have months full of tradition for the next 3 months. Pure Happiness!

I was telling Blake yesterday that we have gone to Hillridge Farms to pick pumpkins every year since he was born. He was amazed. Haha. This year we picked pumpkins with cousins (Tristan and Cam - and Aunt Tiff). Those boys are growing so quickly.


Blake also picked some really good pumpkins for us... but made me carry them. HAHA! My favorite part is the hayride. It just feels very Fall.  Now we just have to think of some great ways to carve them!



No comments:

Post a Comment