Sunday, January 27, 2019

First Basket

Blake loves playing basketball! Most of the time he just has a blast running up and down the court. Haha. He always has fun encouraging his friends and getting his energy out. He is known to be a little timid around the ball. He LOVES dribbling it up the court but I think he gets a little overwhelmed when he gets close to the basket. It's like 6 year old chaos the closer it gets to the hoop!

The game yesterday was a little different though.... Blake's friend Alex passed him the ball while Blake was right under the hoop. He caught the ball and then took his shot.... AND HE MADE IT! I was SO excited for him and was cheering from the stands - which Blake would say is embarrassing. Haha. Blake shrugged it off like it was nothing, but I know on the inside he was super pumped. He got a lot more confident with driving the ball to the basket after that too!

I have said it before and I will say it again - I love watching Blake play sports. It makes me so happy! I will always be your biggest fan, buddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment