Sunday, March 17, 2019

Baseball is Back

Baseball season is back! This year we are playing again with North Wake Baseball and we are on the Yankees!

Blake has really developed his baseball skills. Last year he struck out almost every time and he had a really hard time batting. This year he has been killing it! He has done really well in practice and in scrimmages.

During one scrimmage he played first base. I got so nervous because that is a very "advanced" position and I was worried he was going to fail. Shame on me for thinking that! He got 2 players out at first base and even the 8 year olds said "Wow! Blake is good!. I LOVED seeing him and hearing his team brag on him. He did wonderful!

This is such a great start to the season and I can't wait to see how he does! Their first game is on Thursday. Not sure I would ever say this but, Go Yankees!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment