Thursday, August 15, 2019

Tweetsie Railroad

On my dad's actual birthday, we went to Tweetsie! It is such a classic thing to do - jump into the old timey world of cowboys and indians!



 I made the mistake of telling Blake that I would ride ANY ride he wanted. That is what any good boy mom would've done, right?! He held me to it and I was SO glad when we were done - and that I didn't get sick. Got close, but didn't! Haha. Blake even made dad ride a few with him!





We also got to ride the chair lift to the animal petting zoo. That was one of Blakes favorite parts - I swear we almost brought home a little goat! I am not sure Jasper would've liked that too much.




Lastly we finished off the train ride with the cowboys and we decided to play a little dress up ourselves. It was an unforgettable day with family! Happy 6oth birthday, dad!



No comments:

Post a Comment