Sunday, November 3, 2019

2nd Grade Update

Umm... where did October go?! October flew by with 2nd grade, Homecoming Week for my work, baseball, and Fall fun. I somehow totally missed all of my blog updates, so the next few posts will be playing catch up.

Original Date: October 17, 2019

We had Blake's curriculum night and conference at second grade this month. 2nd Grade has been a HUGE jump for us, but Blake is handling it wonderfully! We now have homework and spelling words. Homework isn't Blake's favorite thing to do, but he gets it done! He seems to really enjoy math and actually be natural at it. That is something I don't understand at all - in fact I think I'm already outsmarted by my second grader in the math area. Haha.

Blake is also slightly above average on reading. He LOVES making his own comic books and has a great imagination. He always wants to read his books to his family and friends. His teacher even things he will be an author one day. We just need to work on his spelling and handwriting a little. :)

I am SO proud of my little man!


No comments:

Post a Comment