Wednesday, August 19, 2020

You Are My Sunshine

 Blake and I always share the song "You are my Sunshine". I sing it to him while I scratch his back every night. It is our little tradition. That is why I HAD to take the opportunity for a mommy/son adventure at the Sunflower fields. We went out and explored the sunflowers and the beautiful wildflowers. Blake loved running through the rows of sunflowers. His personality is just as wild as the flowers. He always tries to sneak in the peace sign into all the pictures, he loves to "prank" people, he has to wear his had to "look cool", and more. My goodness he is tough to keep up with! Haha. But he truly is my sunshine - and my greatest adventure. He is always the bright part in my life and in everything that I do. 












No comments:

Post a Comment