Thursday, November 26, 2020

Extra Thankful

 Happy Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for in 2020... and being healthy is at the top of our list! 

This year, Blake is spending Thanksgiving with his dad - they had family travel in from Utah, so Blake got to enjoy time with the Larsen family. He hardly ever gets to see them, so I am happy that they can share this holiday together. 

Joyner and I went to his parents house at the beach for the day. We were able to share in their traditional holiday meal. I sure did miss my family on this holiday, but I sure did enjoy the wonderful meal with Joyner's family. Joyner also surprised me by walking on the beach with me after our meal. It was so nice to walk (preggers problems these days) and also have a great view! 

There is just so much to be grateful for this year... we purchased a house, merged a family, got married, and also have a little one on the way. What an action packed year...right in the middle of a world wide pandemic. It has been chaotic. It has been hard. Some parts have been ugly. But it has also been a lot of good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment