Sunday, January 31, 2021

Kinsley Update- 3rd Trimester

 We are officially in the 3rd Trimester...with forever left to go! 

Carrying Kinsley has been WAY different than carrying Blake. She has for sure given me a run for my money. I am massive - gaining about 40bs so far. I have also dealt with a lot of aches and pains and swollen feet. The worst. 

BUT - I am thankfully able to feel her kick now. My placenta has been on the front, so it prevented me from feeling her early on. Now I get to feel her moving constantly and I love that. I am also trying to treasure all of these little moments because I know my body is doing some amazing things and this will be the last time my body is pregnant. 

I am SO excited for Kinsley to get here! Blake and Joyner are also excited for her to get here...they just don't get it yet until she is here. Haha. 


28 weeks...


30 weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment