Friday, August 6, 2021

Sunflowers and Sunshine

 Fall is my favorite season. One of the things that marks the end of Summer and the start of Fall are the sunflowers! Hillridge farms does a huge sunflower celebration and we love going to look at them. In true typical end-of-summer-fashion there are always summer thunderstorms and showers. In fact, I think the last two years that we have gone to see the sunflowers we have had to deal with a summer shower. Today was a gorgeous day and, go figure, the second we got out there it started to rain. We got in a few good pictures and we "got lost" in the sunflowers for a quick second before we had to run for cover. I guess that sums up Summer pretty well..... bring on Fall! Haha. 

By the way... I love how my family is used to getting in the quick family pics wherever we go. They are good to put up with me constantly saying "quick - let's take a pic!". :)





No comments:

Post a Comment