Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Pirates Basketball

 Blake's basketball team, the Pirates, have had an amazing season! They are ranked #2 out of about 12 teams. Blake has really come out of his shell this season - averaging about 4 -6 points a game! He is doing so well! We have loved watching him...and of course his biggest fan is Kinsley! 


I love how much Blake and Kinsley love each other. It is like they are so proud of each other and support each other - despite their large age difference. I knew that having two kids would be wonderful, but this beats my wildest dreams. My heart truly melts everytime I see them together. I know that time will work against their bond sometimes and there will be years that they aren't as close.... but I hope they will always love each other as much as they do now. They will always have each other and that gives me so much peace. 


No comments:

Post a Comment