Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Valentines Day

 The day of love... and I am so luck to be surrounded by so much love! I heart attacked the kids rooms (and Joyner's door). That is a tradition I do every year and I think they all like reading all of their little hearts on the door from me. We also of course got the kids candy and cute little things. 

Blake and Kinsley both had little class Valentine's Day Parties. We loved sitting down and going through both of their bags and seeing all the little treats from their friends. It was really sweet. 

Joyer and I kind of celebrated the weekend before - I made him watch The Notebook for the first time in his life. Haha! 

We also went to get ice cream as a little Vday Family Date. The weather has been GORGEOUS for mid February. It feels like we are already in Spring, so we took advantage and enjoyed some ice cream! 

I love my little family and I am so grateful for the love we have! 



No comments:

Post a Comment