Sunday, March 5, 2023

Asheville Trip

 Joyner and I have NEVER gone on vacation somewhere - just the two of us! I know... that is CRAZY! I finally put my foot down and said we had to travel somewhere together for a weekend! We decided to keep it somewhat close by, since the kids are still young, so we went for Asheville! 

It was THE BEST time...and it was weird how we didn't know what to do with all of our time away from the kids. Haha. The first night we were in bed by 8 and somewhat lost without our little family life. However, we knew we would never get this chance again so we took full advantage. Plus I love exploring new places and being a tourist! 

We spent the first day shopping around Downtown and Biltmore Village - and eating at some great local spots!!! 


The second day we went to Biltmore Estates! This was my favorite part. It was gorgeous!!! I couldn't imagine living there... wow!!! We loved getting lost in the mansion. Joyner also got in trouble for trying to video part of the tour. HAHAHA! 





The last day we went on a quick hike to see some amazing views! They did not disappoint and they were totally worth the ike. I got to feel on top of the world and Joyner got to see a waterfall. All of our favorite things. 



Asheville is certainly very unique! Haha. We had a great time but we were SO happy to get back home! 


No comments:

Post a Comment