Saturday, April 8, 2023

Atlanta Spring Break

 Normally we go to Great Wolf Lodge during spring Break, but this year I wanted to explore a new vacation. Especially since Blake is older and I want to make some new adventure memories with him! We decided to go to Atlanta. I remember going with my dad while I was Blake's age and I thought he would enjoy it as much as I did! 

Of course we stayed near Centennial Park! We spent all this money on Atlanta attractions - but I am pretty sure this park was the highlight for both kids. They loved playing on the playground and throwing the football here. We had to walk thru the park for most of our adventures and they loved it! 





We also went to the aquarium! The Atlanta Aquarium is on of the biggest and best in the United States. Blake and Kinsley loved watching the sea lions and the sharks. Everything in that aquarium was 360 degrees - you constantly had to look up and around bc you were immersed in all of the aquarium space. It was so cool. Kinsley loved it! 





Our family is a Pepsi family, but we had to stop in the Coca Cola Factory while we were there. Not our favorite thing, but it was still pretty cool. Blake and Joyner had a blast trying all the different flavors! 


Finally a HUGE highlight of the trip was going to the Braves Opening Weekend Game! WOW!!! It was amazing. Blake got to see them warm-up and caught a practice ball. He also got to see a homerun with all the fireworks and tomahawk chops. The vibe was insane! I hope he remembers that for a long time! 







We had a blast in the big ole city of Atlanta! Way different than the normal lives we live, but it was so cool to explore as a family. We love Spring Break time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment