Saturday, July 5, 2014

Blake at Two and a Half

I have got to be the proudest and luckiest mommy in the world to have such a beautiful, loving, smart, and well rounded little 2 1/2 year old. He is my world!!!


Blake is about two and a half, so I should probably give an update (along with some awesome pics of his spunky little self)....

  • Blake is weighing in around 35 lbs! 
  • He is almost done potty training.
  • He still loves cars and choo choo trains.
  • His vocabulary has increased so much! He is not talking in sentences....and copying everything I say.
  • He is so smart! Wise beyond his years.
  • His personality is really starting to show and I think we might have a class clown on our hands. He is all about showing off and loves to make people laugh.
  • He is now sleeping most nights! If anything he will sneak in bed with me or call me to his bed.
  • He still wakes up at 6 every morning. Clock work! 
  • This summer he is very active... enjoying story time, gym class, playground swings and slides, and lots of play dates. He is having a blast!
  • He still isnt a fan of singing. He likes music and dancing but doesnt like it when people sing. HAHA!
  • He likes to talk on the phone. 
  • He has a huge imagination. I love watching him play with his toys. There is a whole different world in his head.
  • He is VERY healthy. No major sicknesses... knock on wood! We take our vitamins!
  • He loves all Disney Pixar movies... new favorites are Finding Nemo, Planes, and Meet the Robinsons

I could go on forever... but we will stop here. Now enjoy how undeniably cute he is...












1 comment: