Sunday, September 7, 2014

Blake Lightyear

It's Blake Lightyear to the rescue!!!!

"Rea" and Papa went to get some clothes for Blake and they came across this treasure - a Buzz Lightyear jacket! This was the first time I have ever seen a toddler get excited about clothing. He was excited to infinity and beyond!!!! Haha. I actually think that Blake thought it was a costume. He immediately wanted to wear it and fly around. He also thought that the "buttons" on it were real. It was the cutest thing! Frankly I hope the weather temps start to get cooler because I am pretty sure he will want to wear this every day. :)

We have enjoyed a nice and relaxing weekend together which matched the gloomy-ish weather perfectly. Just a good weekend for us to recharge before our busy week starts. This little man is the best companion for me and I love him SO much for being by my side and being the best little boy in the world!! When laying down at night he will wrap his arm around my neck and he says he is "mommy's buddy". Now that is pure happiness to this momma!! :)


1 comment:

  1. Seeing his excitment to that jacket was hilarious! What a sweet boy:)

    ReplyDelete