Monday, September 15, 2014

Book Worms

Many parents argue over what personal traits their child may have inherited from them. ... looks, temperament, etc... but there is no doubt that Blake got his love for reading from ME! :) We are a pair of book worms in our home.



Currently I am reading a book called Stay Strong by Demi Lavato. It's about her overcome struggles and addictions and more in her life. Although I am not experiencing addiction, I am dealing with some struggles of my own. This book is so uplifting and encouraging on so many levels. Great read and I am very grateful for awesome friends who recommend these books to me! :)

Blake has several favorite books right now. His top favorite right now is Brown Bear, Brown Bear. He has almost memorized the words. It is always a great bedtime read. He also loves an Olaf Counting book, Goodnight Moon, and some of his Disney books. We read about 2-3 books at bedtime, but it is not uncommon for Blake to make time for some book time at other times during the day. I love love love it!!!

1 comment:

  1. There's always time for just one more book at bedtime:)

    ReplyDelete