Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Snuggle Bug

I am the luckiest mommy in the world because my little boy still LOVES to snuggle with me!!!

Blake will sneak into bed with me in the middle of the night and we will snuggle close all night and then in the morning too. It takes us forever to get out of bed because we snuggle and laugh and talk. Then Blake will say, "Lay back down, Mommy!" How can you say no to that?!?!

We also snuggle and watch TV. Blake will often get one end of the couch and I will get the other and we will share a blanket. He is also known to still crawl in my lap and watch TV with me...sometimes holding my hand. Sigh... can he please stay like this forever?!

Here we also have our regular after bath snuggles. I will wrap him in the towel and then he will snuggle me tight as he looks at himself in the mirror...and makes faces. :)




Snuggles are literally the best things ever. They keep me going and put a smile on my face. I know there will be a day when he won't want to snuggle with me anymore or hold my hand. How long do you think I could possible keep this going!?!?!? :) Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment