Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015

Happy New Year!!!

2014 was a year that totally shattered my whole life. Ryan leaving was something that literally broke my heart and my world on a number of levels... I must say I have never been so happy to close a phase/chapter of my life. Time to let it go.

2015 is going to be a special year. First of all, this is going to be MY year! A year for me to learn about myself and grow in ways I need to develop. I am looking forward, for the first time, to see what life brings to ME. I have always chased things. I have always been a go getter. Now I am curious to see what life gives me back in return. Secondly, 2015 will be a great year for Blake. With everything that has happened, it is my top priority to make sure that Blake has the best life possible. I am so excited for a new year to bring new experiences to my little man. I already have several surprises for him and I can't wait until we can knock some stuff off our bucket list. :)

Here are some of our resolutions....
  • Bucket List it up - Blake and I are going to try a bunch of new things this year.
  • Travel - I want us to explore some new places together! 
  • 1 book a month - I am going to read at least 1 book a month.
  • 1 craft a month - I am going to complete one DIY craft per month.
  • Learn and grow - Blake and I are going to both learn and grow in ways we never have. Exciting!

Some of Blake's newest phrases fit into this new phase. I am so glad I have that little guy to share them with! Here we go!
  • "Perfect!"
  • "I not believe it!"
  • "Mommy, you're my best friend"
Thanks for joining us for 2015 and we can't wait to share our fun adventures with you!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment