Friday, February 13, 2015

Circus Fun

When  I was a little girl I remember going to the circus each year. It was so much fun. Actually I just remember sitting in amazement at all the crazy things that they would do. Of course I remember the elephants and the clowns and the trapeze acts. To me, that is like a standard thing that every child should experience. So... Blake's turn!!!!


This year the circus came around his birthday, so I thought that would be a great mommy/son date to take him on. His Granny got to go to Disney on Ice with us, so we decided to ask GDaddy to go alone with us on this adventure! Oh boy, did we have a blast!


We got there a little early and saw the "pre show." They had lots of thing going on at the floor and you could see some of the acts up close and personal. I think Blake was a little overwhelmed with what all was going on. He saw an elephant and asked if it could get out. Haha.


My dad and I quickly learned where the Circus made it's money.... toys and cotton candy. Both of which Blake got! The cotton candy was $13 because it had a cheap hat attached to it. Luckily Blake loved the hat, so I guess it was worth it. 



I loved that Blake got to see all of my favorites from the circus. I think they were his favorites too. He loved the elephants and the tigers/lions. He was somewhat into the motorbikes in the giant cage as well. 







I am so glad that we got to share this adventure together! Nothing beats watching the excitement in your little one's eyes!!! :) When we got in the car to leave, Blake smiled and said "I had fun at the circus!". Melts my heart. Love checking things off of our bucketlist together, buddy!!! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment