Thursday, February 26, 2015

Snow Day...Days

Are you serious.... we have another week of snow!!! This rarely NEVER happens in NC! For the past two weeks we have only gone to school on Monday and then we have had the rest of the week off. I think it's safe to say that Blake and I have been totally spoiled at home.

Last night we actually got a great accumulation of snow... about 6-7 inches! So, naturally this morning we went out and played in it! This year Blake was all about it. In previous years we kind of just stuck him in the snow and took some pictures. Haha. Blake loved the snow this year!!! The smiles didn't leave his face! :)



Thankfully some old neighbors let us borrow their sled that their daughters used when they were younger.  I have to say that was more of a work out for mommy than anything.




Blake also discovered the art of snowballs. He actually got me a few times when I was trying to take a picture of us. Sneaky little one!!! :)




We will probably be out of school again tomorrow and we will enjoy the last bit of the snow before it is gone! Back to reality next week... and my bday is next week. Shh...

No comments:

Post a Comment