Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Spring Break

Whew... I am behind with blogging again. This is probably a lame excuse, but I am just so tired at the end of the day. I have gotten to the point where I lay down with Blake in his bed at night, and then I fall asleep and wake up when it's time for me to go to bed. Totally unproductive.

Last week was our Spring Break... kind of. We were supposed to have off the whole week, but we had to make up snow days Monday - Wednesday. On Thursday, Blake and I took Granny to Marbles Kids Museum. Blake has been there several times, but each time he goes he is able to do something new. He loves it... so much in fact that he had his first little fit huge three year old temper tantrum when it was time to leave. He loved dressing up as a fireman and he walked the plank as a pirate! :)







We also got to learn how to fly a kite with GDaddy! Blake loves going out in the field and flying the bird!



Blake also got to spend some time with his dad over Spring Break. While they were having boy time, I was busy running with Rita. Our first 10K is in 2 weeks. Yikes! I am so nervous. It seems that the weather has turned and we are now in Spring full force. We are so excited for our upcoming outdoor adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment