Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Blake Takes on Preschool

Today was a HUGE step in the life of BLAKE RYAN LARSEN! He started preschool!!!

Kind of a random time to start preschool, but Dawn is moving to Charlotte and we needed to make a transition a little earlier than we had originally planned. Blake will be going to preschool 2 days a week from now through the summer and then he will start full time 5 days a week when I go back to school in August.



Blake has been SO excited about going to preschool. When discussing it with him before, he seemed a little upset about the fact that I might be leaving. That made me so nervous. I knew he was ready and would have such a good time but I didn't want him to cry when I left. So... I made sure to get Blake some cool sheets and a Batman blanket to make him feel special at his Preschool day!

We pulled into the parking lot. He was so giddy that he couldn't stop smiling. Blake held my hand and walked with me into the hall. We went to his little classroom and he met his teacher. He immediately saw a toy he liked and went right over there like he owned the place. I talked to his teacher and he played and met some new friends. Finally it was time for me to leave and he hugged me and said bye. He had no problems letting me go. I even watched him in the parent window and he was just playing away!

I am so proud of my little man! He is gonna learn and grow so much! They have Spanish class on Tuesdays and Splash days on Thursday! So great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment