Sunday, May 31, 2015

May New Years Resolutions

Ok, I can proudly say that I am STILL keeping up with my New Years Resolution!!! Almost half way there!!

My Craft for the month...
I got to do a little porch renovation!!! I put string lights up around the porch and I inherited some new porch furniture. We also got a new sand table for Blake and some little decor to hang around the porch. My goal was to make this a peaceful little spot for our upcoming summer days, and I think I achieved it! Blake and I have already enjoyed some nice afternoons out there! Yay!

My June craft will have something to do with Blake... can't wait to share it!

My book for the month...
I read two books this month! The Autobiography of a Fat Bride was hilarious!!! IT was basically a series of little "episodes" of a woman learning the harsh reality of becoming a married adult. I got some good laughs out of it. The other book is called Savannah Blues. It was a little mystery and chick flick in one. Both were very light reads. It was much needed after reading Gone Girl in April. Still recovering from that one!

Confession: I already have 3 books on the waiting list at the library. Ready to kick up my summer reading!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment