Sunday, July 12, 2015

Summer Fun Days

Blake is at the age where I HAVE to get the energy out of him during the day. I would love to know where I can get the same energy from!!! He is also at the age where we can try new things, so I have tried to get a little creative with our activities....

Putt Putt... or as Blake says, "butt butt" was really fun! Blake beat me...but he also cheated and broke the 5 stroke limit! HAHA! He would hit the ball once and then pick up the ball and stick it in the hole. I think he was more excited about the "adventure" of seeing the next hole and also seeing the surrounding animals and water. We had a blast and he made me laugh!




We are also very grateful to have friends who let us invade their neighborhood pool. Blake is still getting used to gaining his fish fins, but he is getting there. He got lots of encouragement at the pool this time! He can't wait to go back.



From a parent's perspective... It has been a lot of fun, actually, to discover things about our community as I search for new ways to entertain Blake. There are lots of neat little things and deals to keep children active. I am so glad that we are getting these opportunities and that Blake is loving his summer days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment