Monday, September 28, 2015

September Resolutions

For some reason,  amongst the normal chaos of life, I was actually able to have a very productive month with my 2015 Resolution!

My classes at school are doing a 15 minute quiet reading time AND I get to do it with them! YAY! This has really motivated me to brush up on my young adult literature. We have had great conversations about books and I hope to continue that!

Books that I have read this month...
A Room on Lorelei Street
Artichoke's Heart (my favorite of the two...)

I was also able to do some fun crafts. My mom and I did the painting class as a belated birthday gift for her.


Finally... my favorite part of this post... I did a little room make-over for Blake! I didn't repaint, because let's face it - who has time, money, and energy for that?!!? Instead, we just redid the theme. I bet you can't guess what the new theme is... :)



Another month down! I think I might have to keep this resolution going for 2016! 

No comments:

Post a Comment