Friday, October 2, 2015

Preschool Spirit Week

Normally I only deal with Spirit Week when it comes to my high school kids. We do it for Homecoming every year (in fact we will do it in two weeks); however, this week we did it on the preschool level! That's right, Blake had his first Spirit Week!!! He loved it. I was really about to see how much personality he has with his little 3 year old self! :)

Monday - Blast from the Past Day
      Blake represented the 70's and yes, I tie dyed that shirt myself! It was slightly more work than I thought it would be, but I think it turned out well! Blake liked saying "Peace, dude!" Haha!

Tuesday - Superhero Day
     This is every day at our house.... Blake decided to be Batman. Side note - He has dress up costumes for almost every superhero now!

Wednesday - Wacky Tack Day
     Blake just enjoyed being goofy today! I think he is naturally quirky like his momma! Haha. It was honesty hard for my to purposely mismatch him today. Oh goodness...

Thursday - Sports Team Day
    We have several sports teams, but we easily found a UNC jersey his size, so that was the winner! He is more interested in sports instead of teams. He loves baseball and soccer these days.

Friday - PJ Day
     This was the perfect PJ day! We are currently dealing with windy, cool temperatures and tons of rain (thanks to a hurricane). PJ was exactly what one would want to wear in these weather conditions. He loves being comfy all day and he sure did look cute!


This was just the start of Blake's preschool fun this week... lots more to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment