Monday, October 19, 2015

Blake's First Field Trip

Last Wednesday was a BIG day for Blake!! He had his first preschool field trip and thankfully I was able to tag along! We went to a pumpkin patch in Cary, NC. More than anything I loved seeing Blake play with his best buddy Hunter. His teacher has always told me that they are a pair together at school, but it was so much fun to see them first hand! I have a feeling we will be having lots of play dates with Hunter in the future! :)

Time is flying by so quickly. As a mom, I can't believe he had his first field trip! There is so much to look forward to him. It is so important for me to make sure Blake has the best education and that he is involved in school. These are just the little things to building that foundation.


Check out these two playing... endless giggles! :)


He got to pick a pumpkin from an actual patch this time! 



The boys really enjoyed the hay ride together. It was bumpy! 



Swimming in the corn pit....



These boys are growing for sure! 


No comments:

Post a Comment