Sunday, October 11, 2015

Pumpkin Patch 2015

It is time for my favorite traditions to start!! The trip to the Pumpkin Patch is usually the kick off to my favorite holiday traditions. This year we went to Hillridge Farm as usual. It was actually a little chilly today, but that didn't stop us from having fun!

We had to take the obligatory pumpkin posed picture...


Blake picked a winner! He was smart and got one his size... he had to carry it to the car. Haha. 



This picture makes me smile so much.... Ever year he gets of the wagon and does the exact same thing. Runs to the first pumpkin he sees and tries to pick it up. I have so many pics of him in this exact same pose. I guess some things never change... :)


It had been a really tough/hectic week for me, so spending the day with these smiles was just what I needed!



No comments:

Post a Comment