Monday, November 16, 2015

Pilot Mountain

This past weekend Blake and I went to Pilot Mountain! He and I have done this visit before, but this weekend things were a little different....

1) This time my Granny was in this hospital. She has been recovering from a few things, including a broken hip and liver failure. Blake did a great job visiting and brightening her spirits. He wanted to make sure "Granny Johnson" felt better. It was hard for me to see her like that. She looked very frail and tired, and that just isnt how she normally looks! We are hoping and praying that the doctors will know  how to care for her and that she will be able to come home again soon, especially for the Holidays!

2) This trip was different because it was the first time Blake has been hiking on Pilot Mountain! Yay! Saturday afternoon, we took the time to drive up to the mountain and explore. Well, it was more like chasing Blake around the side of the mountain. Haha!

It was a little late in the year, but the leaves were still gorgeous!


This was us before our little hike!




Blake loved climbing the rocks and the hills!      



He made it to the top!! (In like 10 minutes flat. HAHA!)
       

 I think he slowed down a little in order to take in the amazing view.



I love my little man and the moments I have with him!!


No comments:

Post a Comment