Sunday, April 3, 2016

March Resolutions

Wow...Is it already April?! Time has gotten away with me.

March was somewhat of a hectic month, but I did get one and almost two books read.
1) After You - the sequel for a book I read before and loved!
2) The Guardian - My once a year Nicholas Sparks book. Had to get the cheesy love in. :)

Blake and I had a very busy month! We had lots of fun dates this month... just a recap...
  • We celebrated my birthday with going out to each and cake!
  • Got a t-ball stand and played baseball in the yard
  • We did two trips to the playground and library.
  • We also had our Spring Break trip... that was so big that it requires its own special blog entry. We did LOTS of things on that trip! 
We are so glad that it is finally getting warmer outside! Looking forward to what April has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment