Saturday, March 26, 2016

Livin on the "Edge"

The time has come... Blake and I have a new car!!

Being on a single income, I have been planning on upgrading our car for about a year now! This has been a long time coming and for once I actually feel like my research and preparation really paid off! I was able to trade in my 2006 Jeep and get a 2015 Ford Edge!!! We are cruising in style! There are so many features on that SUV that I am not used to... in fact I was thrilled it didn't rain on the way home because I wouldn't have even known how to turn the wipers on. HAHA! Blake was just thrilled to be out of there... he wasn't a fan of car shopping. I don't blame him.

And yes, this is a moment that I am proud of myself! I am a working single mom and I am so grateful I can provide these things for myself and my son and still be financially smart!! Strict budget and cutting out credit card debt! Loving the direction I am going in my life! 



No comments:

Post a Comment