Sunday, March 13, 2016

Spring Is Here

I have to say I was VERY disappointed with this year's Winter. It was not even a Winter... more like a little ice storm and that was it. Ugh! But Spring is here now and in full bloom, so we are taking advantage of the warm weather.

Blake is really enjoying practicing baseball. He will be an All-Star for sure! The kid has natural talent! I am not surprised since I played softball and Ryan played baseball.




For our Mommy and Son date this week we went to the park and the library. It was so nice to play outside for about an hour and then go inside to read books and cool off. I love that Blake will still let me play with him on the slide and he will let me read books with him at the library. We are two peas in a pod. :) Toddler life is so mucu more fun that adult life!



No comments:

Post a Comment