Sunday, March 13, 2016

Dirty Thirty

Well...the secret is out... I turned 30 on March 7th. Sigh. You know how each year people ask you if you feel another year older? This year the answer is YES!!! I 100% feel another year older. I have suffered from shingles, allergies, knee pains, and forgetfulness. Is this 30?!?! Haha!

Thankfully I had lots of people to help offset the aging process. My students decided to surprise me for my 30th. They got someone to open my room for them while I was in a meeting. They decorated it with everything 30 and then surprised me when I came back. They even had a cookie cake with candles. It was everything adorable and I pure cried at how thoughtful it was of them. I totally love my students!!!


My girlfriends met me for a brunch with the kiddos. It is just a perfect reminder of how grateful I am for my girlfriends. They are honestly my backbone. They keep me going when I feel down and they give me a push when I want to stop. And I like to think I do the same for them, too. :) We didn't get a group picture.. I guess we were distracted with the kids.

My family, of course, made the day special for me with dinner and cake. Cake is my favorite part!! Blake helped me blow out the candles and open my gifts.



Maybe 30 won't be totally horrible ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment