Sunday, March 20, 2016

Me, Myself, and I

I don't post many personal things on our family blog, but I felt like this was important enough...

I have been reading an awesome book about focusing on yourself... and no, that does not mean being selfish. It means you make yourself a priority so that you can be the best person for yourself and others. It is essential in accomplishing my goals and dreams.

So, I have been concentrating on things like self love, meditation, positive thoughts and more. It does a world of difference when you take care of yourself first! For the longest time I have thought that I have always had to put others first. I thought that I had to drain myself and always make others happy. NO!!! It's kind of like what they tell you in an emergency situation- You have to care/protect yourself first in order to help others! In order to be a better mom, friend, teacher, and more I have to take care of myself!

It's been a few weeks and this new "way of living" has made a world of difference! So, be awesome and love yourself! You will be happy you did! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment