Sunday, March 20, 2016

First Day of Spring

This weekend marks the first days of Spring!!! (and it's the coldest days of the week...go figure!). Blake and I got in the mood by getting a little crafty!

We made Spring cupcakes. And yes, I made these! Shocking, I know! Blake loved them because the cupcake part was blue - his favorite color. He also liked the icing because he has developed a big sweet tooth! Haha. I was just excited they didn't look like a smurf with a green afro! Nailed it!!!



We also broke out the plastic eggs and played a learning game. I put letters on each half of the eggs and Blake had to match them up. He had a great time trying to find the halves and then put them together. The alphabet is a beast to teach to an energetic 4 year old boy... but we try! :)


Happy Spring! We are very excited about the adventures ahead. Next week starts our Spring Break and we are really happy about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment