Monday, February 29, 2016

February Resolutions

Happy Leap Year!

I don't understand myself sometimes... Last month I had the hardest time reading the one book for my resolution. It wasn't that the book was not interesting... I guess I just had trouble last month getting into a reading mood. This month has been totally different! I have actually read 3 books in this short month!

Books for February...
Night Circus
Wintergirls - This ended up being the most depressing book ever. Wouldn't recommend it!
The Girl on the Train


Blake and I continued to have fun this month also! It has been the shortest month of the year, but it seems like a long time ago since his b-day. Here is how we enjoyed the month together...

His bday party date
Superbowl Party with his buddy Hunter and Family
VDay Date - to the mall and out to eat
Park and Ice Cream
Movie Night at home - watching The Good Dinosaur
Recovering from being sick together... blah. We got 3 days at home together from work/preschool.

March is looking to be one of the best months yet. The weather is already starting to turn warmer and we have already ejoyed a few afternoons outside! It's also my birthday month... the big 3-0!!

No comments:

Post a Comment