Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Blake Turns 4

Today is a special day... my baby boy turns four. How is that even possible?!?!!? It literally just seems like yesterday that he was crawling. And look at him now... he is a little man!!!

This year was his first birthday party outside of the home and the first one that we invited little friends to! Blake of course picked an Avengers/Superhero theme. I booked an entire room at Jumpin Beans so that we could let the kids enjoy a whole bouncer to themselves while we parents supervised and chatted. Everything worked out beautifully. Blake had a blast and loved playing with his friends! His preschool teacher even showed up, which was awesome and Blake loved having all of his favorite people in one room together. He sure is one loved little boy!!!

Blake loved having his best friend, Hunter, there. They are two peas in a pod. I have a picture of Hunter's bday with Blake sitting right beside him. Adorable!



Typical four year old... he was obsessed with opening presents!


I worked really hard behind the scenes to fit the theme that Blake asked for. check out that cake! Yum! And his friends left the party with awesome superhero treat bags.


Aunt T loves her little superhero!



Blake literally has some of the best friends any kid could ask for. As a parent, this picture just makes me smile! What more could I ask for?! 


And at the end of the day, thank goodness for supermoms! :)



Blake and I have always had a special bond. I mean lets face it, he has been my best friend for the past 4 years! I am so proud of him! He has experienced so much in his little four years and he has the whole world ahead of him. The love I have for him is indescribable. I am grateful that we get to continue laughing and loving and being best buddies!




No comments:

Post a Comment