Thursday, August 18, 2016

Back 2 School

We are officially in Back To School Mode...ready or not!

Blake is starting his last year of PreK at the Kid's Educational Center. His teacher is Ms. Teisha. He loves to play in the block center and he wants to be a race car driver or a police officer when he grows up. He isn't a fan of waking up so early, but he always has a good time playing with his friends. Blake likes playing with Cody and Bella... and Hunter will be back in January.

I can't believe he will be going to kindergarten next year!!



I have also accepted some new challenges at school. I will be teaching 10th grade this year, along with my 11th grade AP class. I have only taught 10th grade one other time, so there will be lots of lesson plan adjustments for me. I will also be busy with SGA (Student Government Association). This will be my 4th year doing it and I think I have it pretty organized this year. Hard work is paying off on that one! Finally... I may or may not have a student teacher. We will see!

Back to School time always is a tough transition. Lots of transitions ahead, but I know Blake and I will both grow and learn so much. We will also REALLY look forward to the weekends! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment