Saturday, October 29, 2016

Pumpkin Carving

Now that we picked the pumpkins it was time to carve them. This was a big deal because this was the first year that we were actually carving them! In previous years we painted them... because carving with toddlers can sometimes be a disaster.

Blake LOVED carving the pumpkins... while his attention span lasted.

He wanted his pumpkin to be a scary Jack-o-Lantern. Done. Easy!

Then I suggested mine be something super cool like a Spider-Man pumpkin - Yes, this was me trying to impress my kid and be a cool mom. I didn't really think about actually having to carve it and make it look good. It may have been slightly above my pumpkin carving skill level. I think it turned out somewhat decently. Right?! Either way, we had fun.



Blake loved seeing the pumpkins "glow" at night. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment