Thursday, October 6, 2016

September Resolutions

Yikes.. How is it already October?! I am obviously a little behind on posts, partly because time I have been so busy and also, some storms knocked out our internet.... making it kind of hard to post about our updates. But Thankfully we are back in the game now and enjoying the Fall season!

I still haven't forgotten about my resolutions...

September Books:
Truly Madly Guilt by Liane Moriarty (a new favorite author!)
That Summer by Sarah Dessen
Summer Rental by Mary Kay Andrews


Mommy/Son Dates with Blake
**See our previous post
Marbles
Candy Store
Playground
Playdates with cousin Tristan and friend Carson
Movie to see Stork
Boat ride on the lake with family

We are so excited about October being here. There are so many fun things to look forward to! Lots of great things ahead for us! And I promise to actually 

No comments:

Post a Comment