Sunday, December 11, 2016

Santa, We Know Him

We got to see Santa!!!

Blake was so excited to see Santa this year! He has been very clear on what he wants for Christmas this year, so he was excited to tell it to Santa. We even had to practice it a few times. I am so proud of him because he jumped right on up there and told Santa exactly what he wanted. He even answered all of Santa's questions about being good this year.

I can testify... Blake has been amazing this year. I am not sure how I lucked out with such a great kid! He is nice beyond belief. He is kind and funny and wants to please everyone.... yet he is strong and confident and loves to joke around. I am just proud of such a great kid that he is growing up to be.

I think Santa agrees... so Blake will be getting everything on his list this year! Hopefully Santa will leave a little something for me too! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment