Thursday, December 29, 2016

2016 Recap

Ok, let me be honest here.... 2016 has not been my favorite year. In fact it has been a very challenging year. There were things I never thought would happen, that happened. Ugh. Yet, it has allowed me to learn and grow in many capacities. I would also rather not have a year like that again. Haha. 

2016 lows: Granny passing away and having Shingles
2016 highs: Great Wolf Lodge and going on a helicopter ride

Here was our original 2016 list with the accomplishment beside it!
  • Resolution1- Read at least one book per month  - Check! I read 30 books this year!
  • Resolution 2 - Have 3-4 Mommy/Son Dates or activities per month with Blake. I want us to be so close this year (even closer than we already are. haha) - Check!
  • Financially get ahead... already paid off a credit card - eh... maybe not
  • Hopefully enjoy some snow days (fingers crossed... more like ice days! 
  • Go on some awesome vacations (beach... maybe a water park... maybe the mountains again?)- Check! 
  • Knock off some stuff on my bucketlist (paddleboarding, ziplining, etc)... a 2017 resolution
  • See Lion King on Broadway with my dad - Check!
  • Plan a spectacular 4th bday for Blake! - Check!
  • Survive my  30th birthday - ugh...- barely
  • Make as many new friends as we can!  - learned a lot about people
  • ...and who knows what else... COME WHAT MAY!  

Needless to say, I am very ready for next year! 2017 HAS to be better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment