Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year 2017

Happy New Year! Wow... It's 2017! And can I just say, I am actually writing this post on the correct day - unlike always being behind last year. Haha!

I am so excited about this fresh start! I am the cheesy person who loves new beginnings and resolutions and goals. It is what drives me. I also love having a plan and things to look forward to... and there are SO many great things to look forward to this year!

First of all... I have switched up my New Years Resolutions from the past couple of years. This year I want to start knocking things off my bucket list, instead of just looking at it. So, each month I want to accomplish one thing off my list! Some of the stuff is a personal goal, some of it is something with Blake, and others are service related. It will be a magnificent year of growth and adventure!

Now, we have a HUGE year already lined up! And we are so excited. Here are some things we already know will make 2017 great, especially for Blake!

January: Monster Jam (our first time!)
February:  Blake turns 5
March: I turn 31 AND Blake starts TBall!
May: Paw Patrol Live
Summer: Summer adventures with just us! So many exciting things here!
August: Blake starts KINDERGARTEN!!!!!!!

I am grateful! Simply grateful for all that I have to look forward to this year. I am hopeful that great things will come our way! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment